SEO Specialist – Maltahttps://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Genesis Global | Careers Genesis Global | Careers https://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
The SEO specialist will possess both a technical and creative ability in order to have the greatest impact on our domains and their rankings. You will need to be highly organised, excellent ability to multi-task and the ability to deliver clear communication to a variety of people, even in remotely.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in all activities.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns
- Manage expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise, monitor and maintain landing pages and sites for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Minimum of one year’s proven SEO and inbound marketing experience – both on and off line.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of best practices, ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, or other.
- Ability to leverage Social Media Channels
- Posted In: