Back-End Product Manager – Maltahttps://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Genesis Global | Careers Genesis Global | Careers https://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
We are looking for a Casino Backend product expert with a proven understanding of the entire gaming environment and business needs.
Reporting to the Head of Products, the Backend Product Manager will be in-charge of defining our gaming platform through requirements gathering and understanding the business needs, writing detailed specifications as user stories and supporting the development teams through the entire development cycle.
The job requires deep understanding in Gaming platform components, bonus flows, Payments, games integrations and more.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the head of products to define our gaming platform and features.
- Define and Analyze business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage the product Backlog and support the developers through the agile development process.
- Manage integrations with 3rd party games and tools.
- At least 2-4 years of product management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems and back office platforms.
- Deep understanding of the Gaming/Casino environments, including Bonus systems, payment systems and system integrations.
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
- Team Player with high level of communication skills.
- Experience with BI and analytics tools – an advantage.
- Posted In: