Junior Lawyer – Maltahttps://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Genesis Global | Careers Genesis Global | Careers https://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Being part of a rapid growing and evolving company within the online gaming industry and due to its growth, the company is now looking for a Junior Lawyer. This role offers the right individual a great sense of responsibility working hand in hand with top management of the company.
The role of Junior Lawyer will be varied, and you will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will work close with management to ensure the company is compliant with various regulations that impact the company’s operations together with ongoing analysis of all aspects relating to its UKGC License and all upcoming changes and other Jurisdictions as required. The selected candidate will also be handling ongoing Due Diligence requests from third parties.
Key duties and Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• To assist in the managing of 3rd parties DD /KYC Process
• Coordinate agreements with 3rd parties
• Interpret laws, rulings & regulations for individuals and businesses
• Drafting and revising various contracts, resolutions and other legal documents
• Cooperate with external legal advisors
• Supporting other departments on technical changes and requirements needed
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Experience within the igaming industry will be given preference)
• Must hold a Law Degree and trained in a qualified law firm
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Smart, motivated candidate who is able to work under pressure.
• Experience in dealing with both MGA and UKGC will be considered an asset.
• Able to build and maintain excellent relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Posted In: