DevOps – Polandhttps://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Genesis Global | Careers Genesis Global | Careers https://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with developers to support new application feature and services launches, as well as manage applications using automated deployment tools.
- Monitor, support and deploy the multi-tenant solutions at scale.
- Build required tools.
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3+ years of proven hands-on devops experience.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and agile development.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python, Bash.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either ansible or simmlar tools.
- Experience in Build Automation (i.e. Jenkins, BuiltBot or CruiseControl).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments.
- Posted In: