Swedish VIP Agent – Maltahttps://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Genesis Global | Careers Genesis Global | Careers https://genesis.com.mt/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
The VIP Account Manager will be responsible for key VIP players using a 360-degree approach to manage VIP to generate sustained revenue and also develop a referral channel for new VIP Players.
- Being the main point of contact for our VIP clients.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
- Following up on specific customer cases and maintaining and good relationship with customers.
- Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- At least 1 year in Account or relationship Management dealing with high value VIP clients ideally in Online Gaming sector. Candidates with no VIP experience but having at least one year CS experience in iGaming, will also be considered.
- An excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Self-confident with the ability to build a good relationship with clients and colleagues, has an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in English and native Swedish.
- Possessing an Analytical mind-set.
- Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work closely with other departments.
- Posted In: